Plug Colouro into your workflow!
This section provides information on how to plug the Colouro instant preview into your (not just) web-design workflow.
- Quick and easy way,
- No dependencies, nothing to download, minimal configuration required.
- The color scheme is not stored.
- Does not support CSS processors (SASS, LESS) and their color functions.
colouro-syncDeveloper server-side tool.
- Persistent: the last version of color scheme is saved on developer computer.
- Integrates well with CSS processors.
- Requires a bit of configuration and SASS/LESS template to be created.
- Solution is Node.js-based, which may not be your cup of tea.
Low-level access via
- It is not limitted to web-design! You may use Colouro for anything where having color scheme make sense to you. Be it smart RGB light bulb, graphics editor plug-in, or even game assets design.
- You have to write a bit of code that will use
Clientclass instance to connect to Colouro preview webserver and handle the
colorsevent with your callback.